This is a poignant novel about a girl who is coping with her father’s deployment to Iraq. As a military spouse myself, I could relate to so many aspects of this story, and my heart went out to this teenage girl whose world is turned upside down. Beautifully written and heartbreakingly realistic. Loved this book!
- We love that you're following - but follow @LaurHarrington now instead! @MattTomerlin @LPOBryan @robsimnicki @Nicheless @AllThingsYA 5 years ago
- @KEdwards57 @DebraBurroughs @CatchCrowley @robsimnicki @Chuck_Barrett @Ec_observer - Follow @LaurHarrington as this account will be closing! 5 years ago
- We will be closing this account soon! We invite you all to follow the author, @LaurHarrington and to find us on FB! on.fb.me/o3duRj 5 years ago
- Our campaign may be coming to a close, but you should glance through all of the amazing journeys we have made! wheresalicebliss.com 5 years ago
- Do you have any pictures of "Alice Bliss" you want to share? Email us at email@example.com and we'll share it on our FB! 5 years ago
Alice's Travels on Flickr!
We’re On FourSquare!