“Alice Bliss” overlooking the Scheepvaart (Maritime) Museum in the harbor in Amsterdam! A big thank you to Caroline Titus McDonnell for leaving the book with her hospitality director, Henrique. She was at the hub where missionaries all over the world come in and out of Amsterdam en route to or from service posts, called De Poort, with her husband! We are so excited that Alice is going international! Keep up the amazing work!
- We love that you're following - but follow @LaurHarrington now instead! @MattTomerlin @LPOBryan @robsimnicki @Nicheless @AllThingsYA 7 years ago
- @KEdwards57 @DebraBurroughs @CatchCrowley @robsimnicki @Chuck_Barrett @Ec_observer - Follow @LaurHarrington as this account will be closing! 7 years ago
- We will be closing this account soon! We invite you all to follow the author, @LaurHarrington and to find us on FB! on.fb.me/o3duRj 7 years ago
- Our campaign may be coming to a close, but you should glance through all of the amazing journeys we have made! wheresalicebliss.com 7 years ago
- Do you have any pictures of "Alice Bliss" you want to share? Email us at email@example.com and we'll share it on our FB! 7 years ago
Alice's Travels on Flickr!
We’re On FourSquare!